Mornington Golf Club Voted 9th best* Golf Course on the Mornington Peninsula & 64th in Australia (out of 1500) (*Public Access)
In 2019 we were extremely proud and excited to be named in the Golf Australia Magazine Top 100 public access courses in Australia!
A fantastic achievement for this club and reward for years of hard work and dedication to improving our golf course by so many people.
The 2021 rankings have just been released and we are the biggest mover up 20 places to No 64 in Australia!!! Once again we are beyond excited and super proud of this.
This recognition is testament to the fantastic improvements we have made to our course and our ongoing master plan vision.
Thank you to all who voted and helped put our Club firmly on the golfing map! Top 64 in Australia and Top 19 in Victoria!
Green Fee Players very welcome
Bookings are essential. To book a tee time online you must first register for online bookings via the link below then you are welcome to view and book available tee times. Feel free to call our Pro Shop on (03) 5975 4171 at anytime to assist you with your booking.
Our rates are as follows:
|Green Fees *effective 1 December 2020|
|Midweek – 18 Holes||$55.00|
|Midweek – 9 Holes||$35.00|
|Weekend & Public Holidays – 18 Holes||$75.00|
|Weekend & Public Holidays – 9 Holes||$45.00|
|Peak Period Rate – December 21st until the end of January 2021||$75.00 every day|
|Clubs – Full Set – 18 Holes||$35.00|
|Clubs – Full Set – 9 Holes||$25.00|
|Pull Buggies||$ 5.00|
|Carts – 18 Holes||$47.00|
|Carts – 9 Holes||$32.00|
Mornington Golf Club does have a relaxed dress code in place but members, guests and green-fee players need to be aware that there are some limitations. The following guidelines are our minimum standards required for both the course and the clubhouse. Clubhouse
- Soft-spike golf shoes are permitted throughout the clubhouse
- Neat attire required at all times
- No beachwear, tracksuits or t-shirts
- The wearing of casual shoes without socks in and around the clubhouse is permitted
- Clean joggers are permitted as is neat clean denim
- Sandals are permitted in and around the clubhouse
- Thongs are not permitted at any time
The Board accepts that there will be times when visitors to the Club do not meet the expected standards, guests attending ‘outside’ functions being conducted in the clubhouse to the financial benefit of the Club, for instance. The Committee believes that it is not inappropriate that different expectations apply in such circumstances, but that the tolerance of different dress forms does not diminish the responsibility of those who are members, and authorised golfing visitors, to meet and promote the standards contained in this code.
- Neat golf attire is required at all times with golf shoes or joggers
- Collared shirts are required
- Dress shorts may be worn with socks or sockettes, which for men must be predominantly white
- Board shorts, surf wear, t-shirts, shirts with large motifs and tracksuits are not appropriate
- Members are requested to refrain from wearing denim during Club Competitions to help uphold the standards of the Club