As Mornington’s premier golf course, our Pro Shop is stocked with the latest golf equipment, balls, shoes, apparel and golfing accessories.
We have a focus on Golf Club Fitting and Demonstration Equipment to help all levels of golfers obtain the most suitable equipment.
Whether it’s finding the right driver or the right golf ball, the Mornington Pro Shop Staff can advise on all golfing requirements.
Pro Shop Staff
Michael Faraone – Club Professional Certified PGA Member – Advanced in Coaching
Michael has been the Club Professional at the Mornington Golf Club since January 2007. Previously at the Royal Melbourne Golf Club, while there he completed his PGA Traineeship and was the Assistant Professional for 5 years.
He also had the role of Head Golf Coach of The Sandringham Golf Academy during his time at Royal Melbourne. Michael is a certified PGA member who has developed an excellent reputation as a golf instructor and as a player, and still actively competes throughout Victoria and Australia. Michael is also the 2008 Victorian Club Pro Champion.
- Coached Matthew Griffin to become a Victorian State Representative, Victorian Amateur Medallist as leading qualifier and Victorian Champion of Champions Winner
- Coached Greg Jackson to Huntingdale Club Championship Winner
- Coached Richard Bulmer to Royal Melbourne B Grade Club Championship Winner
- Coached Simon Chin to the National Club Championship Winner
- Coached Jeff White to AFL Masters Winner
- Australasian Tour Member – 2002
- 3rd Victorian Club Pro Championships – 2005
- 3rd Victorian Club Pro Championships – 2006
- Multiple Pro Am Winner 2005/06 and 2006/07 seasons
- Victorian PGA OOM – finished 7th – 2006
- 2nd Victorian Club Pro Championships – 2007
- Victorian Club Pro Champion – 2008
- 2nd Victorian Club Pro Championships – 2010
- 2nd Australian Professionals Championships – 2010