Mornington Golf Club does have a relaxed dress code in place, but members, guests and visitors must be aware that there are some limitations. The following guidelines are our minimum standards required for both the Clubhouse and the Golf Course.
GOLF COURSE DRESS REGULATIONS
PERMITTED ON THE GOLF COURSE
- Neat and tidy golf attire
- Golf shoes or runners with socks
NOT PERMITTED ON THE GOLF COURSE
- Board shorts, surf wear, t-shirts, shirts with large motifs, hi-vis work tops and tracksuits
- Denim pants or denim shorts
CLUBHOUSE DRESS REGULATIONS
PERMITTED IN THE CLUBHOUSE
- Clean, neat and tidy attire including denim.
- Sandals, Thongs, Casual Shoes, Soft-spike golf shoes or Runners with or without socks
NOT PERMITTED IN THE CLUBHOUSE
- Beachwear, board shorts or tracksuits
All golfers must adhere to the above dress regulations. MGC staff reserve the right to refuse golfers access to the course if they are not appropriately attired.