The 12th Annual Ladies Classic – Monday 6 & Tuesday 7th January 2020 – Now Open for Bookings
The 2020 Ladies Annual Classic may be 6 months away but we have opened the bookings already. The event filled up very quickly this year and we had a waiting list for players.
You can book in online at MiTournament by clicking HERE or return the entry form to the Club Office.
Click HERE to download the entry form.
Mornington Golf Club Voted 9th best* Golf Course on the Mornington Peninsula & 84th in Australia (out of 1500) (*Public Access)
Click HERE to view the Top 100 in Australia
Green Fee Players are very welcome!
Bookings are essential. To book a tee time online you must first register for online bookings via the link below then you are welcome to view and book available tee times. Feel free to call our Pro Shop on (03) 5975 4171 at anytime to assist you with your booking or to book a golf cart.
Our rates are as follows:
|Green Fees *effective 1 July 2019|
|Midweek – 18 Holes||$45.00|
|Midweek – 9 Holes||$29.00|
|Weekday – 2 Players 18 Holes Plus Cart Combo||$120.00|
|Weekend & Public Holidays – 18 Holes||$59.00|
|Weekend & Public Holidays – 9 Holes||$35.00|
|Weekend – 2 Players 18 Holes Plus Cart Combo||$150.00|
|Clubs – Full Set – 18 Holes||$30.00|
|Clubs – Full Set – 9 Holes||$20.00|
|Pull Buggies||$ 5.00|
|Carts – 18 Holes||$46.00|
|Carts – 9 Holes||$30.00|
Mornington Golf Club does have a relaxed dress code in place but members, guests and green-fee players need to be aware that there are some limitations. The following guidelines are our minimum standards required for both the course and the clubhouse. Clubhouse
- Soft-spike golf shoes are permitted throughout the clubhouse
- Neat attire required at all times
- No beachwear, tracksuits or t-shirts
- The wearing of casual shoes without socks in and around the clubhouse is permitted
- Clean joggers are permitted as is neat clean denim
- Sandals are permitted in and around the clubhouse
- Thongs are not permitted at any time
The Board accepts that there will be times when visitors to the Club do not meet the expected standards, guests attending ‘outside’ functions being conducted in the clubhouse to the financial benefit of the Club, for instance. The Committee believes that it is not inappropriate that different expectations apply in such circumstances, but that the tolerance of different dress forms does not diminish the responsibility of those who are members, and authorised golfing visitors, to meet and promote the standards contained in this code.
- Neat golf attire is required at all times with golf shoes or joggers
- Collared shirts are required
- Dress shorts may be worn with socks or sockettes, which for men must be predominantly white
- Board shorts, surf wear, t-shirts, shirts with large motifs and tracksuits are not appropriate
- Members are requested to refrain from wearing denim during Club Competitions to help uphold the standards of the Club